Title: SAP PRA Analyst - Expert Level
Experience: 5+ Years
Contract: 1 year
Area: Woodlands, TX
Qualifications / Job requirements
• University degree (IT related and/or Financial/Accounting related) - B.S. or B.B.A in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent B.A. in Finance or Accounting
• At least 5 years of experience with various SAP Financial modules (e.g. Controlling, General Ledger, Projects, Special Ledger) and working knowledge of integration to other key modules, e.g., PRA, SD
• Working experience with Upstream Revenue Accounting, or at a minimum, working experience supporting Accounting processes.
• Knowledge and hands-on functional configuration experience with SAP PRA and related sub-module configuration including:
• Production/Regulatory sub-module processes and reports.
• Government Royalty sub-modules and related processes (both States and Federal).
• Revenue sub-modules (RD, CA, VL, Check Input, etc.) and related processes.
• Ownership sub-module and processes.
• Private Royalty Payment Processing sub-module, peripheral payment processes (1099, Escheat, etc.).
• State Severance Tax sub-modules – primarily 2.0.
• Strong technical aptitude in order to analyze/debug issues, comprehend and support complex processes based on standard and customized SAP/PRA configuration.
• Good understanding of ABAP programming language
• Strong problem-solving skills as well as incident and change management knowledge.
• Working knowledge of Agile lean development practices (i.e. Scrum and Kanban framework)
• Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong interpersonal and team working skills. Working experience coordinating activities with other support teams or business clients.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment. Ability to efficiently work remotely with other team members, internal service providers and customers. Ability to work with less experienced analysts in order to develop SAP problem solving, support and technical skills.
• Ability to mentor skill development of others as Applications IT professionals.
• Oil and Gas Industry experience.